Aleatha
Ladies and gentlemen - Wersja do druku

+- Aleatha (http://aleatha.tysian.pl)
+-- Dział: Hydepark (http://aleatha.tysian.pl/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Dział: Offtopic (http://aleatha.tysian.pl/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Wątek: Ladies and gentlemen (/showthread.php?tid=728)

Strony: 1 2 3 4

Ladies and gentlemen - Hamish - 05-10-2015

Dudes... I noticed some extra activity in this forum, so my question is... would you like to have a place where only English is the language to be used? And by writing only I only mean... ONLY Big Grin

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Matpollo - 05-10-2015

Yay! It's a very nice idea, because we can practice our language here. But we need someone, who will take place of a Texas' Ranger of Aleatha's English zone, an English grammar nazi. Would you like to correct all of our little language sins?

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Hamish - 05-10-2015

Gosh... of course, without hesitation Happy But, I'd rather not be called a grammar nazi Happy Hope you understand. But feel free to ask questions. I think that some of you may already correct each other's mistakes.

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Matpollo - 05-10-2015

Ok. So I will mark an option in the admin control panel, which will allow us to write as much, as we wish - "counting posts off". For the "offtopic" only, of course.

We may think about something as little RPG game here, and we could participate in it. Not a game, exactly, but something like tavern Happy What do you think about it?

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Nalfein - 05-10-2015

I don't know if I can speak english properly enough, but I'll try to keep my eye on this thread for as long as I'm remembering about Aleatha ^^'

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Lafia - 05-10-2015

Seeing yours high-level english make me only ashamed of my own grammar and language. But I think it's a great idea, especially if we have so much enthusiasts of foreign languages here. I will read this thread with pleasure.

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Hamish - 05-10-2015

Creepers! It seems that there are a few masochists of English Happy Nice to be aware of this fact. Though, one might think of a seperate board for English only Happy Just can't imagine what you people might write in such a place.

@Matpollo - for an RPG sessions we need a seperate board. It's going to be a mess if we write stuff in here.

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Matpollo - 05-11-2015

I will... pin-up (?) this thread, so we won't lost it in tons of offtopic. If this topic won't die, we will think about a separate board for an English zone. What do you think about this idea?

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Hamish - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 05:51 PM)Matpollo napisał(a): we won't lost it

Dude, remember about the infinitive after every modal verb.

(05-11-2015, 05:51 PM)Matpollo napisał(a): If this topic won't die, we will think about a separate board for an English zone.
Here you have the first conditional, as far as I think you wanted to use it. So you have to stick to the present simple tense.

I wonder... do you really want me to correct all of your mistakes? I thinkt this will disencourage you to writing in English. I think, that as far as communication occurs, I'll leave the mistakes. What do you think?

And @Matpollo, your idea is acceptable Happy

RE: Ladies and gentlemen - Lafia - 05-12-2015

I agree. We can consider it like a trial. So, any plans for holiday?